need motor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mad_hatter

Its Da Mad Hatter
i have a crx i just got and i need a motor i already have tranny for a b motor so i would like a b18 over a 16 but im stuck on the b series im gonna need everything mounts or info on easier methods i do have a gsr ecu but its obd2 i dont know if that will be problem in the crx i have a 91 ls harness that was on a gsr motor please help i live in va fredericksburg but im willing to travel to keep this project cheap

hey man i got a 96 ls motor converted to obdo i had it in my 88 hatch lost interest in the car so i pulled. block has 46k head has 20 minutes of run time. the head was completely redone with a 3 anlge valve job. iam looking for 600 but shoot me in offer i live in washington stae

i want it but i cant afford to ship it i live in virginia, closest i have someone is my uncle in illinois i may be able to convince him to get it, thats still a hike for him too

how much you think to ship ive never done that

i got some place racing motor mounts for a B series engine into a 88-91 crx make me an offer on them, they are in great shape and i also have the fourth place racing engine mount that goes for the front engine mount. anyhow let me know if you want them. thanks -mike

I have some Enjo mounts for B series into a 88-91 CRX, Make me a offer.

Also have some linkage that you will need, let me know if you are interested

75 shipped for the linkage, or you can have the mounts and linkage shipped for 250

i would go d16z6 they are unbelievable the trq is almost unbarable in a good way they f**k*ng move bro

no way im not gonna even think about a d series i have 3 1.6 pieces of crap torn apart in my basement that were given to me and i wont even waste my time putting them in just to watch them blow with a huge shot of nitrous they sit there and will continue too until i get off my ass to throw them in the woods you want em come take em

Back