Need parts for 99 Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have a 99 Civic that is stripped to the bone pretty much. I bought the shell in plans to fix it up. I been calling junk yards to get some interior plastic and they want my life for the shit. So I was seeing if anyone had some that they wanna get rid of. I need it all!! I have an Integra dash though and center console, which I need a clock, steering wheel, glove box, whole ashtray area, the ring that goes around the shift stick, the steering column plastic, gauge housing. For the civic, I need everything else from the seats back to the trunk. Most likely if you ask me if I need it, I will say yes, so leave a price too. Hopefully we can make some money transfers via Paypal. Thanks all! I am buying the SiR-G motor soon, within the next week. Thats my start. If anyone wants to see some pic of what I have so far, let me know! OH, I also need a trunk lid too!

Quoted post[/post]]
I have a 99 Civic that is stripped to the bone pretty much. I bought the shell in plans to fix it up. I been calling junk yards to get some interior plastic and they want my life for the sh*t. So I was seeing if anyone had some that they wanna get rid of. I need it all!! I have an Integra dash though and center console, which I need a clock, steering wheel, glove box, whole ashtray area, the ring that goes around the shift stick, the steering column plastic, gauge housing. For the civic, I need everything else from the seats back to the trunk. Most likely if you ask me if I need it, I will say yes, so leave a price too. Hopefully we can make some money transfers via Paypal. Thanks all! I am buying the SiR-G motor soon, within the next week. Thats my start. If anyone wants to see some pic of what I have so far, let me know! OH, I also need a trunk lid too!

I have a stock steering wheel w/airbag from my 00 civic ex

*edit: How much did you pay for the shell?

How much for the wheel? I paid 500, has a body kit and custom paint. But, it needs to be touched up. The person swapped out an integra dash which looks pretty hot. I would like to get the leather center console for it though from a GSR

Back