need parts!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

just got my new gsr and looking for a performance package for it (headers, intake, exhaust system) just asking where people have found best prices for parts also wondering if it would be better to just go to the exhaust shop and have them bolt on a 2 3/4 inch straight pipe or save up for an exhaust system

do you need to post it twice??? (hope that that was an accident)

anyway.... 2 3/4 inch is TOO big... are you stayin NA? or going turbo? if your stayin NA, 2½ inches is plenty enuff. and if your going to an exhaust shop, have them do custom mandral bent piping for your, shouldnt cost anymore than $200. a lot of people choose apexi N1 as their muffler.

as far as header, if your lookin for your best bang for yoru buck, JDM DC Sport (cuz it has the 2.5inch collector)..

intake, shiet you can make one of the stock air system ... whats i did, and u get the same gains ;)

tru, please only post once.

search function works great also.

bang for buck I like the jdm ITR 4-1, any 2.5 mandre exhaust will do, if you have money to spend and want to optimize gains then go with the SMSP header.

intake, icebox is money kid!! hehe or most any generic CAI will do.

Back