Need Professional Painters Help??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondamidnighter

I took my car to this shop last Friday. The guy that was going to paint the car said that he can do without no problem painting the car with the paints I brought him. I took him (House of Kolor A Quart of Tangerine Kandy), (*House of Kolor Gold Zinc Base Coat),(3 Quarts of Reducer), (Dupont Gray Dark Primer and Activator), (2 gallons of klear), and (a pint House of Kolor silver to green khameleon paint). The khameleon paint is going to be on some flames going along the car. All these paints are going on a Honda del Sol.
I just need information corrected from yall pro. Painters, that if this guy is going to have enought paint to paint the car?. And can you throw the kandy on top of the base coat without hardner??? Because he said he doesn't need hardner. Ive seen his work and I cant complain but Im not to sure to trust him.
Thanks B)

If you have seen his work and he says he can do it, get it in writing. Verbal contracts arent worth shit. That way if he does screw it up, he will be at fault. Its not your responsibilty for knowing how to paint.

well i can tell you this much. YOU HAVE PLENTY OF CLEAR COAT!!!! two gallons is alot.

Yea you have enough clear to do your house but i have ALWAYS used hardner but if he can do it let him do it........written contracts always a yes. let us know how it turns out....pics

Back