Need some help plz

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GODSPEED

Can anyone tell me how reliable is this company through is experience or otherwise R&T Motor Sports - JDM, JDM Engines, JDM Engine, JDM Motors, JDM Motor . I'm wanting to order the D16y8 from them.But i wanted to do some research before i do its a great price.also since its a JDM motor will i still have put a purge sensor on it and change the o2 sensor.I have a 97' dx coupe so will i be able to use a ex harness and ecu. or may i use the ecu and harness that comes with it.Here is the motor R&T Motor Sports - JDM, JDM Engines, JDM Engine, JDM Motors, JDM Motor. i want to thank ya in advance any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also is there anything else that i will need to do to make this work.thanks

well i just looked at the motor and the specs are wrong a d16y8 dont have but 127hp. i wouldnt order from them

o ya i knew the specs was wrong on the HP im going to call them and tell them that Monday its either this engine or a zc swap or a D15b and im really Tryin to do this with $1000.00 and less work as possible im guessing cuz the wiring scares me the most and the y8 will just mostly drop in to my 97 dx..

Last edited:
Back