need some help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
I have this game called red alert command and conquer that I want to install on my XP system, it won't run the autoplay off the disc because it's designed to run on the 95,98 and 2000 systems... it'll sit there and read the disc but won't auto play, i'll go to run and it won't find anything on the disc.

Anybody know how I can get it to install it so I can go into the properties and make it Win95-98 compatible??

and don't tell me to get mozilla or shit. I don't care. I just want an answer. My brother told me part of it but i cant get it to load.

ok so i put it in my dvd drive and i can get it to go into the autorun setup sequence but then it tells me it's a 95 only product...is ther a way around this?

on the actuall game file .exe thing, right click and go to properties. somewhere you can select to run the program in a windows 98 environment. never had luck with it personally, but i'm sure the option is there for a reason.

Holy shit that worked! Thanks man THANKS...I love this game...and now i can play it.

Back