Need some help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I am going to be swapping a 94-95 gsr motor into a 94 hatchback.I am pretty sure i know what wiring i need to do but please correct me or add on to this list.Vtec soleniod into A4/Vtec oil pressure sensor into D6/Vtec ground wire to chassis ground/Knock sensor into D3/Evap purge to 12v power/Evap purge soleniod into A20 and Secondary intake solenoid into A17...

Some other ?'s i have our can i use all the stock motor mounts?
Do i need a new tranny mount for the gsr tranny?
Will the stock radiator cool the gsr motor enough?
Now onto the exhuast...I plan on running a 4-1 header.Do i still need a down pipe?

The motor is JDM GSR 94-95 obd1 With p72,I know i need the axles and linkage but anything eles?

Thanks for everything in advance :worthy:

the tranny mount should fit. my stock one did. also some JDM gsr is missing the VTEC oil pressure sensor which will be needed to work. just have a machine shop tap and drill it into the solenoid. and also get a sensor. the only mounts you can use is the tranny i belive. the rear, driver side, ac, lower tranny bracket, has to come off a dc2 integra. the civic radiator should be fine, but the gsr radiator will offer better cooling.

You have the pinouts right

mounts use a mix of you Civics mounts with the Integras mounts and brackets.

Shiltlinkage, axles, ECU, and if you can score a USDM wiring harness you'd be ahead of the game sime it plugs right into the Civic. Than allyou'd need to do is run the wires from the canon plug to the ECU.

Civic radiator will cool it fine.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Sep 24 2004, 09:48 PM
You have the pinouts right

mounts use a mix of you Civics mounts with the Integras mounts and brackets.

Shiltlinkage, axles, ECU, and if you can score a USDM wiring harness you'd be ahead of the game sime it plugs right into the Civic. Than allyou'd need to do is run the wires from the canon plug to the ECU.

Civic radiator will cool it fine.
[post=394479]Quoted post[/post]​

So the USDM wiring harness will wire right into the civic wiring harness and the JDM P72 ECU?And what mounts will i need from the teg?

Back