Need some help . .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Crix

I have a test at my work I need help of the discribtions. .Can you help me?

Here is one of them ..

1.Torsion nibble means?
2. Static balancing means?
3. Dynamic balancing means?

The second and third terms are related to balancing a rims. Static balancing is clip on weights on the inner and outer lip of the rim. Dynamic balancing is a clip on weight on the inner lip, and a stick on strip weight on the rim itself behind the spokes. hope this helps

"Torsion nibble" means The rotating ocallation(sp?) force. Found that one.

Looking for technical defenitions of Static balacning what it does, same with dynamic. I know how it works but not I guess the technical meaning of it in detail which is what its looking for.

dynamic generally means something that is in motion. so if you are dynamically balancing a wheel, it is spinning and you are receiving some sort of feedback as to how the wheel is balanced... our balancer indicates what size weight you should put on the wheel and its location whether it be a clip on or a tape weight.

static is something that is done strictly by measurement w/out motion. like static fitting a golf club includes measuring height, knuckle to ground, size of hands etc.

Back