Need Some Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

Ok, so this may sound stupid, but here goes.

I removed the entire engine wiring harness so i could splice in a new alternator wire... I did that... reinstalled the wiring harness, now the fucking thing wont fucking start. The starter doesnt kick or anything. Once I get back from this interview, I'll dive into it a tad more... but for now... let me here some suggestions.

Brian

Just to add a little...

Ive checked all fuses, all grounds and all connections... If you turn the key to on, the car lights up. The battery is near fully charged and all lights are bright. What could it be? The starter was brand new, so it shouldnt have gone to shit, should it?

You have been pretty much through everything, there is not much left to check. My only though would be back connection / broken wire or ecu.

I was looking at what "addidas_man" called the S wire... its the other wire that connects to the starter, it's a black/white wire with a female spade connector on it. Lookin at it, I see a couple broken spots on it...

I wish I wouldnt have sold the old harness.

I hate cars, Im goin to be like B, buy a new one, then collect coins...

Thanks for you help though....

Back