need some non-honda help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hmm...

sell the truck, and buy a crx and a b18.

:blink:

BODY lift? isn't that like, raising only the body, and leaving everything else the same??

sounds pretty gay to me. why doesnt your buddy just get a suspension lift?

ok first questionis whats it going on. it its a full size 3 in is cool and if its a jeep no more than 1.5-2in it is very easy to do sometimes you have to modify the fan shroud if it is an old belt driven one so it dosent rub. pm me and i give you some 4x4 advice ive done my share of it

ok here assdarts, go to HT if you think your the shit and everything is gay. body lifts are pretty easy to do if they are less than 3 inches, more than 3 inches and youll have to mess with the fan shroud and the brake lines otherwise all you have to remove all the bolts holding the chasis to the frame, raise the body off the frame and throw in the spacers. there was about 10 bolts on my toyota and could be done in about 5 hours with the right tools and a few guys to he lp lift.

To the assdart truck haters, there is nothing wrong with trucks. Lose the fucking Honda tunnelvision. A body lift is an acceptable way to lift a truck. With lifting a truck it actually gives it more ground clearnace and allows more room to fit bigger tires on, or give you more room to tuck your current tires. I can't wait until my Silverado get enough miles on it to lift it.

Back