1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need some tips

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by cant get enough, Nov 28, 2011.

1. cant get enough

cant get enough New Member

i have an 2000civic si b16 and i thot to put my old car engine h22a(just vtec) but i figure that it wount do me that much so im going with a turbo on the b16 but i will go with nearly stock at the begning just the basic stuff the turbo inter cooler wasegate intake=the sir intake and clutch studs and others but i need some tips i mean how about to put a big ass turbo on that babe and going up with low psi pleas some info of what all i need to do it and how much power will i gain anything can help,,,

2. joker01

joker01 Member

if u gonna turbo get one set up decided and jus work on it, i woulda jus save up enuff cash to change internals and get a proper tune and jus run with more psi with a safe engine

3. cant get enough

wich set up is the best to go with

4. Matts96HB

Matts96HB . Moderator VIP

I'm not trying to be a dick, but I literally had trouble even understanding what you were asking. Try putting your post in a more readable form next time, it makes it easier to answer your question(s).

Also, I'd suggest starting with this thread. I wrote out all the basic steps to turbocharging your Honda.
    http://hondaswap.com/forced-induction/intro-turbocharging-230546/

Do some reading there. I think it'll clear some things up for you.

5. cant get enough

:ph34r:yeah because im from bahrain and i know english but cant put words in a right form so ppl understand it...thats always been my problem any way thnx man ;)

6. Matts96HB

Matts96HB . Moderator VIP

Fair enough :thumbsup:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted