Need to find software for client ...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

easyheimer

Ok, so I have this client that is starting another section to their business where they are going to take audio dictations from doctors and turn them into typed documents. What they want to be able to do is have the doctor record their dictations in the office into a dictophone or whatever you call it, and after he is done it sends it to her via the app networked right into her home where she is going to be typing it out.

Does anyone know of any good software that would be able to do this well? If you do it would be a HUGE help. Thank you!

Actually I have a client that does this with her work already. She is the transcriber.

I can build you web based system if you want. I would do like what my client's company did. VPN into the business and access an internal website that lets you stream the audio files through the secure VPN to the client computer. She can type into any word processor. The transcriber needs a control device which she can operate by foot to play/pause the audio so she can keep up. That's what my client does. As for your so called dictophone, lol... use a good microphone, cardioid style if they are dictating in a quiet room. Best method is plug it into a digital audio recorder, and have a script to upload the files to the server when plugged into the doctor's workstation. ;)

Back