need vtec help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vanilladutch89

H22_(ivi)
i have a h22 in my 92 civic hatch (bubble) and i have no vtec i mean it is not working i was wondfering how to manually hook my vtec back up to the ecu ??? please help it worked at one time then stopped and i let a few pple that said they could fix it try and now i have the 3 plugs going into nothing please help i wanna rewire my vtec directly to the ecu sooo it ion right and it works my email is vanilladutch89@gmaail.com somone help on here or by email im desparete lol

just run the vtec wires to the proper pinout on the vtec ecu..there should be a chart on this site some where for that

run the wires from the vtec selnoid to the proper place on the ecu,

you need to find out what ecu you have,, it should be a p13 p30 or p72 or a chipped p28

ok if this is a odb1 the d4 oin is vtec selnoid and the d6 pin is vtec pressure switch

alright imma try that ive been trying to hook it up to a4 and d6 thatts prlly why it is not working lol by any chance did u have the diagram for this ecu ???

Back