NES Game Genie

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lmao

do YOU even remember the last time you had sex

Damn, could you go anymore off topic?

Why is everyone creating these "Hey remember the 80's/early 90's games" shitty threads?

They are in the past for a reason.

STFU, NES and SNES were the best systems EVER made. Because they couldn't rely on graphics, they had to come up with really unique and fun games.

The NES game genie was actually pretty good for getting games that wouldnt work, to work. Ive still got mine and need to use it for when i pop in a few of my games. ... but thats all i used it for... i swear.

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Nov 13 2004, 12:39 AM
i like snes, nes was too hard to get the games working :p lol
[post=416268]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: Everyone had their own sequence to make the games work too. I would blow into my cartridge two times, put the cartridge in with the edge of it hanging out, then push it down where the cartridge slammed against the system. Push power and then hit reset multiple times. Funny that I still remember that after 12 years.....LOL!!!!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 13 2004, 12:46 AM
the exact date, time, minuet, and what positions i hit it in.

sad isn't it?
[post=416248]Quoted post[/post]​

i remember the last time i had sex. it was a few hours ago. :ph34r:

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Nov 13 2004, 12:39 AM
i like snes, nes was too hard to get the games working :p lol
[post=416268]Quoted post[/post]​

its called xbox+modchip+fce emulator

every nes game created playable :)

POEISA

Game genie code for Super Mario that would turn everything into a powerup. Run into a baddie, get a powerup. If you grab a 1up, every other baddie becomes a 1up when ya run into em.

Oh.... last night :D

Originally posted by allmotord16rex@Nov 13 2004, 11:54 PM
:werd: Everyone had their own sequence to make the games work too. I would blow into my cartridge two times, put the cartridge in with the edge of it hanging out, then push it down where the cartridge slammed against the system. Push power and then hit reset multiple times. Funny that I still remember that after 12 years.....LOL!!!!
[post=416557]Quoted post[/post]​

I had the same steps except when that didnt work i used like water or alcohol on a qtip and cleaned the games. I think my nintendo is still around to this day. Wonder how much i can get for it on ebay? OF course with like 75 games? And 30 bucks a game is alot. My parents were dumb for buying all of them :D

And 30 bucks a game is alot.

WTF? I was looking through my garage and found the boxes the games came in, and it still had the plastic wrap on them that had the price sticker and it said $60.00 on one of my nes games. That shit was freakin expensive back then. and $60 then was no $60 now.

Back