Nestle Buys Jenny Craig

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sLuShBoXtEgGy said:
Still not as weird as Phillip Morris funding almost all non-smoking advertising.

doesn't phillip morris own nabisco and kraft also? i know one of the major smoking companies owns a bunch of the food stuff to.

PM got sued into running half the crap it does by people who "didn't know smoking would kill them"

fucking morons.

nestle is a company just like Phillip Morris is... Nestle does know how to make foods that arent all junk, they see an opportunity and they took it. Just cause they originally made chocolates and junk food doesnt mean that they cant get into other markets...

Its like when whoever bought Ben and Jerrys, this big time user of artificial products buys a all natural ice cream co?? they saw that this would bring them money... why not do it?

PM funds all of that advertizing because they are forced to through govt. regulation and having their asses sued off dozens of times.

But as far a nabisco and jenny craig? they now own the fattie market and the "I dont want to be a fattie anymore" market.

Get fat on nabisco, get skinny on jenny craig. they win both ways.

Fuck that, get thin by buying some Reeboks, an MP3 Player, and a flashlight, like I did.

Conglomerates are sexy.

Back