Never enough BOOST

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oh and because doing freeway pulls up to 150mph+ while your tires are spinning is safe and legal :rolleyes:

K20! That thing ripped....but sounded like ka-ka! I like Supras too but would rather have a Honda that whoops them....with their GF in the car is the cherry on top!

This thread makes me laugh.

Id call sub 8 seconds a damn good time for a car thats not a good drag car.

The first car in the video is lame though. Ive seen cars with more power hook better than that.

I just posted the video because its so retarded not being able to use any of the gears on a 6 spd.. and i just like supra's but yeah id rather own a honda for reliability..

@ the track they can be quick because you can stuff a ginormous slick under the rear end of a supra. but on the street, they are pretty useless.

There's no point in having 1200 hp on the street, in anything.
fuck, the veyron doesn't even have 1200 hp.

Frankly, that civic isn't even really that quick. I'd guess he's putting 220-240ish hp to the wheels in a gutted hatch of around 2k lbs.

Just because you slapped a turbo on it, doesn't mean your car is fast. I've seen plenty of stock ITR motors beat turbo cars, including rx-7s, supras, turo ls's, and so on...

I dont know about you guys but I can think of at least 20 cars I'd put way before a Supra on my list of cars to own.

Cool cars but very dated. If I had the offer to swap my 350Z for a turbo supra I wouldnt even think twice to say no.

@ the track they can be quick because you can stuff a ginormous slick under the rear end of a supra. but on the street, they are pretty useless.

There are plenty in the 10's on street tires.

Your right though. 1200 horse in anything on the street is pointless. Id say 500 horse is pointless on the street.

Back