1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nevermind

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by bunson2001, Dec 10, 2005.

1. bunson2001

bunson2001 Member

Ok here is the deal,

I was running 270cc injectors with a 95 B18c1. It was running to rich so today I swapped them out with some used obd1 del sol injectors I bought. Now when I start the car my engine gives me code 16 and it feels like the engine has a wierd pulse/shake to it that it didn't have before. So I'm pretty sure one of the used injectors is bad but I have no idea how to tell. I allready did an ohm's read on them before I installed them and they all checked out right at 11-11.5.

I don't want to have to swap one at a time to see which one is f'ing up soooo if anyone is out there that can give me some advice or tell me a quick way to find which injector is misfiring I'd REALLY appreciate it.

I have a couple other spare OBD1 injectors lying around I can swap with but again I don't want to have to do the trial and error method.

____NEw___ Ok I tried all the injectors and same problem with all of them. I then tried to put back in my RC 270's and now my engine races to 4k rpms when I start it!!!! I could really use some ideas, opinions, help, whatever anyone can offer because I'm stuck.

Please Help!!!!

Final update: I figured out the idle surge prob - it was a missing seal, I still don't know what the heck the problem was with the injectors I bought but I guess that's what I get from buying ebay so I put back on the 270cc injectors. Now I guess I'll be sending off the injectors to get refurbished but I'm not even sure I want to mess with it anymore. Soooo Nevermind all unless you want to get on and tell me how to re attach the bolt I broke off of my intake manifold holding the fuel rail on. Oh well still have 2 more....
    thanks

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted