nevermind

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok here is the deal,

I was running 270cc injectors with a 95 B18c1. It was running to rich so today I swapped them out with some used obd1 del sol injectors I bought. Now when I start the car my engine gives me code 16 and it feels like the engine has a wierd pulse/shake to it that it didn't have before. So I'm pretty sure one of the used injectors is bad but I have no idea how to tell. I allready did an ohm's read on them before I installed them and they all checked out right at 11-11.5.

I don't want to have to swap one at a time to see which one is f'ing up soooo if anyone is out there that can give me some advice or tell me a quick way to find which injector is misfiring I'd REALLY appreciate it.

I have a couple other spare OBD1 injectors lying around I can swap with but again I don't want to have to do the trial and error method.

____NEw___ Ok I tried all the injectors and same problem with all of them. I then tried to put back in my RC 270's and now my engine races to 4k rpms when I start it!!!! I could really use some ideas, opinions, help, whatever anyone can offer because I'm stuck.

Please Help!!!!

Final update: I figured out the idle surge prob - it was a missing seal, I still don't know what the heck the problem was with the injectors I bought but I guess that's what I get from buying ebay so I put back on the 270cc injectors. Now I guess I'll be sending off the injectors to get refurbished but I'm not even sure I want to mess with it anymore. Soooo Nevermind all unless you want to get on and tell me how to re attach the bolt I broke off of my intake manifold holding the fuel rail on. Oh well still have 2 more....
thanks

Back