New Addition

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Congrats buddy. It may suck not sleeping all night but you are going to miss the times when you could lay him down and not have to worry about him getting into everything.

Thanks everyone.

Spent all day at the hospital with him and my girl. Everything is going well. No problems to report for mom or baby.

We named him Bryce. She liked the name Konnor, and I liked Colby, but neither of us were 100% satisfied with either of the names. So I mentioned that I really liked the name Bryce, and she said it was perfect.

If all goes well, baby and mom get to come home on Monday afternoon. He is really quite the content baby--only fusses when he is hungry. And even at that, it's more of a whimper than a cry. I'm sure he will develop his lungs soon though.

Just remember, noise is your friend. The womb is one of the loudest places to be (seriously) so just remember that newborns love/need the noise. Plus you get the added bonus of the baby being able to fall asleep no matter how loud it is :)

Konnor?

thank god you didn't pick that. normal names with a fucked up spelling are annoying.

Back