New Bling

?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok, it's awesome to look at, so i said ok...

but i'd NEVER have it on my car... or any other car. i'd just stick one under a thing of glass and call it a table, and stare at it.

aAhhh shit, yet another stupid ass thing we are gonna see everywhere.

Wait till your driving down the road...and that thing hypnotizes you...and you crash...... :unsure:

Then you can sue them..... :ph34r:

imagine watching that while you're trippin' on acid. now that'd be a cranium implosion waiting to happen.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Jan 27 2005, 03:41 PM
aAhhh shit, yet another stupid ass thing we are gonna see everywhere.
[post=452190]Quoted post[/post]​

y0 d4w6, that 5h!t will be on Pimp My Ride before you know it.

haha, has anyone else noticed the big APC banners in their shop on pimp my ride?

Originally posted by VTEC_CBR@Jan 27 2005, 09:52 PM
haha, has anyone else noticed the big APC banners in their shop on pimp my ride?
[post=452374]Quoted post[/post]​

No cause watching the show is upporting it and giving it ratings, therefore probably keeping their stupidasses on the air for even longer.

Also might have to do with me not having cable, and to watch it id have to go down the hall to my friends house.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Jan 27 2005, 11:02 PM
Also might have to do with me not having cable, and to watch it id have to go down the hall to my friends house.
[post=452396]Quoted post[/post]​

You live in a halfway house ?

These wheels will totally rock my next autocrosser.

-> Steve

Originally posted by senate_9427+Jan 27 2005, 10:02 PM-->
@Jan 27 2005, 09:52 PM

No cause watching the show is upporting it and giving it ratings, therefore probably keeping their stupidasses on the air for even longer.

Nah, I just download it- that way I miss all the advertising that they get their funding from. :)

Originally posted by Celerity+Jan 27 2005, 11:20 PM-->
Originally posted by senate_9427@Jan 27 2005, 11:02 PM

You live in a halfway house ?

These wheels will totally rock my next autocrosser.

-> Steve
[post=452401]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :lol: no sorry im not a former addict or convict or whatever. I live in what you would call apartments. some of you that have never moved out of your parents house might not know what that is :p

Originally posted by Calesta@Jan 27 2005, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by senate_9427@Jan 27 2005, 10:02 PM
VTEC_CBR
@Jan 27 2005, 09:52 PM

Nah, I just download it- that way I miss all the advertising that they get their funding from. :)
[post=452415]Quoted post[/post]​

I guess thats fair, i wouldnt feel bad about ripping them off, they suck anyways

Back