new car for me too

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa, take it easy B
i would definately think this one over, A LOT

BMW's are cool and all, but they also suck ass

isn't the M3 real wheel drive? and you live in a snowy area?
i had a 325is and that thing was cool for sliding the rear around but absolutely sucked balls in the snow, bad choice for a north eastern resident...

maintenance costs are out of control, price a set of plugs and ESPECIALLY plug wires for the car... the motors and drive trains are pretty dependable and well built, but when something does go wrong you are in for a world of expense to get it fixed...

also price your insurance before you get it, full coverage for a "sporty" bmw is gonna be an ass load of money

and you also gotta remember you are still looking for a house sometime in the future too...

edit: if you do decide to get it be sure to pull a compression test to make sure the top end isn't played...
valve jobs = $$$

m3 are nice cars but hella expensive to fix. A buddy of mine just got rid of his cause it needed 8 grand in motor work. but it was fun to drive.
His insurance wasnt all that much, I know his insurance is the same now with his NSX as it was for his m3.
also if you go look at the car make sure to listen to see if it has valve noise, $1500 for valve adjustment. :wallbash:

Just fix the hatch....keep it running...and get your pad first......or you'll end up like me...fucked down the dead end road.

fix the hatch=$200-300...
Down payment on a house with your credit=$14K's.....

ya can't have the coolest car in the gang...and a rocking pad at the same time...set your priorities right.....house/condo first...then the ride :)

I'm stuck with all junk...a junky house..that I have to re-build...and a lot of junk cars......

you don't want to end up like me...now do you? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back