New car! Now What?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

moogugugu

Alright I just picked up a new Integra…
1994 Acura Integra LS
JDM B16A SiR 2
Spoon Drop-In Air Filter
Spoon Cam Gears
DC Sports JDM 4 – 1 Ceramic Header
Tanabe Ultra Medalion Exhaust
JDM Civic Type-R Pistons
Field SFC-VTEC Controller
JDM Integra DC2-R Gauge Cluster
Ground Control Coilovers
:D
Here is what’s done to it so far. By the way I did nothing to it; I bought it a day ago for $4,200. It has 103,000 miles on it but the motor was swapped about 3 months ago. The guy who owned it before me is a Honda certified technician, so everything was done professionally. I don’t know how fast it is yet but he said it could drop a 14 easily and he beat Type-R’s with no problem…What do you think?
And I got about $800 burning a whole in my pocket what should I spend it on? I was think aggressive camshafts and manifold but is there any precautions I should take first?

A b16 in a dc2 teg beating a typr r? Im not so sure about that. But back to your question. If you have $800 dollars and you have a b16, id start an ls/vtec project.

Just my .02

since it allready has adjustable cam gears I'd say swap in some cams, you should probably do the springs and retainers at the same time if you want to be able to rev past 8200

Originally posted by seanjuan@Oct 30 2003, 04:53 PM
since it allready has adjustable cam gears I'd say swap in some cams, you should probably do the springs and retainers at the same time if you want to be able to rev past 8200

:werd:

or if your not planning on doing any more mod's and you just want to go fast cheaply I'd get nitrous!!!!!Just another opinion though.

Rice it out!!!

Body kit!
Lime green paint!
Altezzas!
19" rims!
4" exhaust!
stickers fuckin everywhere!

Back