new car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Iron 1

While looking for another back up car I came across a mazda rx7. When I went to carfax.com to check the vin# it came back with 13 different things. The problem is that they won't let me on without paying the $25. I was wondering if anyone would be able to run the # and find out what the problems were? Any help would be awesome, and Thank you!
the # is:
jm1fc3312j0627145
Thanks again for any help!

If you're in CA carfax doesn't tell you shit about accidents, only about clean title, but I ran the report for you...

biggest problem:

10/09/90 PACIFIC NW REGION 34,713 AUTO AUCTION AUCTION ANNOUNCED AS SALVAGE, EXTENT OF DAMAGE UNKNOWN

Thanks for the help, it really is nice to know what the car has been through! I will have to take it to my mechanic along with the boss at the body shop to get it checked out. Thanks again for the help!

If your lookin for a car, just buy the unlimited amount of reports for the 25 and run around and get like 15 different cars VINs.

I did that. I ran about 20 VINS when I was lookin for a car in November of 01.

i know im kinda bringing back a dead thread but my dealer ship is also mazda so i can do a more exstensive search for you if you want on saturday...

Thanks for all of the help. I have decided to pass on this particular car. I still like the idea of the mazda rx7 because of the high redline. I'm looking for a drifting car that can double as a quick 1/4 mile. I need a back up car while the civics in the garage gettin the swap. Thanks again for all of the help/advice.

I don't know very much about the rx7 so I'm kind of leary, the whole idea is hard to picture "15k redline", a friend has this one sitting in my driveway so I was curious. I have however heard of the 240sx. I am looking for the s13, but if I can find an s14 for the right price, it's mine. I am currently working at a Nissan dealership as a 2nd job, and have the salesmen trying to locate one. I'll just supercharge the 2.4 motor, with nitrous for the 1/4 mile. I don't need to be super fast, because I think that the civic will get me enough respect in this town.
thanks again for all of your help!

Back