new CT Emissions program is already near bunk

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

saw that on the news last night

it would be nice if they just yanked the whole fucking thing :)

Ct emmisions is a joke. i had to take my car to get tested and i was unsure what was going to happen becaue i was running a obd1 h22 in my 96 accord but i went anyway and after several attempts to test it with the obd2 connector they just did a tailpipe test which i failed due to an extremely high hc at idle(it passed every other test) so i asked the guy if i fixed it and brought it back if they would tailpipe test it agian an he said no it was a one time thing and it also said that on the paper i got. so converted to obd2 and brought it back and what did they do, they tested it the same way and i passed using the same o2 sensors and cat. the next week i got a letter from agbar tech. saying it was there mistake and i should have passed the first test.

Yeah "Ooops, we made a mistake. No, don't be silly - you can't have your money back". Imagine the day we start doing that to the DMV. Go ahead try it.

When you need your licence redone, refuse to pay because your picture doesn't look good. See what they say.

Asshole DMV.

-> Steve

they won't say anything. they'll call security and have you escroted out. lol

Back