new CTR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats hot. Too bad i could get a tan on the dashboard... I like being able to see my hood

Meh, it will be over priced.

new type R < 1 year old G35 sedan with 300+HP and AWD.

easy pick for me.

because it defeats the "Type-R" purpose

whats going to be faster...those parts on a sedan or the same parts on a coupe?

simple answer: the coupe...its lighter

also, I keep seeing that in Europe they're going to get that weird looking hatch as their CTR...so this is probably headed for the US
well they did have 4 door ITR's already so why not in this new civic platform? plus, the 4 door integra only weighs 40 lbs more than the 2 door. Why? because of the heavy ass hatch glass. Also, this car would be perfect for me, assuming it's in the price range of 25k... I have a 15 month old son and another on the way so a 4 door suits me :) if this hits the states with a decent price tag, it's mine:D if not, i'm just gonna go pick up a used Sti :)

When was the last time a business did something to hold true to its roots? I agree what is the point of a R car that has four doors. But B16 here is a perfect example why they made the sedan. Hell i have a kid as well, and if I had the money i would rock the four door.

I read somewhere last in Feb that the new CTR is supposed to hit the US I'll search and see if I can find that article

Back