New element

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My roommate suggested changing the name to El-ement. Kinda like el camino cause you know the whole truck thingy. oh who am i kiddin we're retarded :bash: :slap: :beat: :bonk:

Re: Turbo 'ment...

It's good to see that "high performance" tuners still haven't grasped the concept of proper duct size for intercoolers. It just puts me that much further ahead of them in the knowledge curve.

Is it just me, or does that intercooler look photoshopped? Right where the top of a normal height intercooler would be looks brushed in every shot.

Originally posted by DarkHand@Feb 10 2004, 10:53 AM
Is it just me, or does that intercooler look photoshopped? Right where the top of a normal height intercooler would be looks brushed in every shot.

Why does everyone think everything is PhotoShopped? That sure as hell looks real to me... would someone go to the trouble of editting each one of those pictures from every angle, including primer shots and everything just to show off a fake turbo Element? No way.

Back