new EVO concept

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dveit

VIP
fake or real?

s3f3750f102722.jpg

s3f37513194ee1.jpg

fake! thats a evo 10....we're still on evo 8's.

the black one is sick!!! the red....looks like that hyundai with the skyline conversion.

this chris on dood is into drawing cars, go to his website www.chrison.com .

im not digging the grille area at all but other than that it looks pretty cool.

Originally posted by word@Aug 11 2003, 03:22 AM
fake! thats a evo 10....we're still on evo 8's.

Did you ever think that it's a CONECEPT car? They plan this shit like 5 years in advance. They are probably already past the conecept stage with an EVO IX.

What's the fucking deal with headlights getting bigger and bigger? People need to get fucking glasses or contacts if they can't see shit at night--if you need lights that big, you shouldn't be driving.

The last RX7 (92-95) body was designed in the early 80's and still that car looks more modern then most cars on the road today.

I love it... though it doesn't look right with the Skyline-esque front end... What happened to the running lights on the EVO 8? That was my facorite part on the Evolution VI.

black one is sick. I'm not a huge fan of the giant fog light holes, but I think they are growing on me somehow.

1198859-mclaren777a.jpg

1118evo.JPG

the REAL lancer evo 9.

Evo 10 will look like the evo 9 with a reworked front end, much like the lancer 5/6 and 7/8. I've seen the new lancers/mirages and that's how their lights look. The chinese says it'll pass the 300 horses mark.

They have all those foglights and big ass lights to keep with the rally tradition the Evo and Wrx have to hold up. It doesnt mean they're not ugly, cuz they are, but they do it for a reason.... i think.

Back