New Evo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fucking no. that car is NO evolution.

the 6.5TME was the last real evo ever produced, while the 8 totally sucks, and the 9 made up some of the ground the 7/8 lost. the best thing mmc ever did was finally put mivec to the 4g63. now the motor will be good for atleast another 2 generations, before needing more improvements. the stupidest thing they did, though, was rotate it 180* in the 4.

in all car and driver tests, the evo 6 is STILL, STILL the fastest and best cornering evo to date. its decently lightweight given its size, and the chassis does not suck, plus its not disgustingly ugly.

i still want my 3 :cry: i WILL have one, even if i have to turn mine into the first evo3 coupe ever created.

Quoted post[/post]]

the 6.5TME was the last real evo ever produced, while the 8 totally sucks, and the 9 made up some of the ground the 7/8 lost. the best thing mmc ever did was finally put mivec to the 4g63. now the motor will be good for atleast another 2 generations, before needing more improvements. the stupidest thing they did, though, was rotate it 180* in the 4.

in all car and driver tests, the evo 6 is STILL, STILL the fastest and best cornering evo to date. its decently lightweight given its size, and the chassis does not suck, plus its not disgustingly ugly.

i still want my 3 :cry: i WILL have one, even if i have to turn mine into the first evo3 coupe ever created.
lol this is coming from a mirage owner :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

lol this is coming from a mirage owner :laugh:
:ph34r: :ph34r: :cool:

you wanna build an evo you gotta know your shit. :)

Back