new exhaust on the crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

formby

learning in progress
so i got tired of my loud ass/droany exhaust and decided it was time to upgrade to a more silent less restrictive exhaust. I bought a MagnaFlow Polished Stainless Steel Muffler 2.5" #14416[$70] and thanks to taco i bought a Turbo II muffler 2.5" from auto zone[$2o] and the rest is history.[2.5"]..i WILL post a little sound vid later today....it sounds sweet.. i did move up from 2.25", so i did suffer a little low/mid range loss but when i buy the 11:1 pistons and the m22 cams from rocket it will be better....and i do shoot an 80shot so :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

***please note the bolts sticking out...those are holding my seats for the time being [i know not safe] i spot welded them for now. Since i dont use the car every day i have time to think about a way to fix it....the stock mounting points are the only things that rusted....so i cut out the rust and painted....but now i cant mount the seats....any info would be appreciated******
can i just weld the brackets to the inside panels????

.now for pics

med_gallery_13158_539_151586.jpg

med_gallery_13158_539_3578.jpg

med_gallery_13158_539_205468.jpg

med_gallery_13158_539_354437.jpg

I like the stealth side exit setup. Looks good.

I'm thinking of doing setup something like that this summer.

nice...my exhaust is still better :p j/p

too bad it's going bye bye soon :cry:

nice launch. Well i guess i'm gonna get a magnalow also. that things alot better than my crx. :inner thoughts: ''that pos''!

nah, my car needs alot of work.... but it does sound sweet... when i get the cams and pistons this thing shoud be sick...

Back