New favorite webpage...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94RedSiGal

This might be old to the rest of you, but I just found it tonight and thought I would share. I would love to find a poster of this! Of course, I'm loving the yellow eg hatch...

I <3 Civics :)

Hmmmm.... so yummy :wub:

I've been to the www.honda.co.jp site before, but as I can't read Japanese, my exploration of it wasn't very thorough. I posted the Integra page up on the gs-r board. Civics rule though. B)

cvc02top.jpg

check out those mirrors.

JDM DCs look SO much better than USDM ones. I'm sorry, but the circular headlights just didn't do it for me.

I'd never heard of it either. Musta been a specialty option. hmm... <runs off to find a rear subframe> w00t

Originally posted by Speedracer228@Dec 5 2004, 04:20 PM
am i the only one whos never heard of a civic other than the old wagon with awd?
[post=426594]Quoted post[/post]​

Well the US market keeps getting shafted. We don't seem to get the interesting Hondas. <_<

how bout it, id take a civic that came with the b16 and awd any day. hell id even take the fodo and boost it so i can be cool like mitsubishi and subaru

no to be a post whore in here, but id really like to know if anyone knows more about that car.... i mean with all the jdm whoring out there im sure i would have seen someone either import one, or try and convert to one by now.....

anyone, anyone.... :shrug2:

:edit: I did some quick google-ing and found that it pretty much uses the same driveline as the crv, therefore not being a very good awd system for performance.

but i guess for someone who asks if they can make there civic awd, we can send em to that page

Probably wouldn't be a bad idea for someone who wanted awd for treacherous roads and shit. :shrug2: Probably would be cheaper to buy a car that's awd to start with though.

Back