new girl

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lmao. ohhhh whos the attention whore now!:rolleyes:

so u ever done a 3 some with ur bf or whatever and another chick?

i found that a GREAT way to get ur chick to try being with another girl, is for both "other girl" and guy have a "pussy eatin'" contest. the guy goes first, then the gf is so horny, that she will let her friend do it afterwards.

you're all welcome for this tip.

now can i get a rep point?

Ouch i wasnt trying to bash u at all either thats awesome !!! lmao

lmao. sorry im just throwing things at everyone on here since ppl like to insult me on my tattoo. cal me a tramp a attention whore a whore in general say my clit flesh is huge make me look like a complete joke, call me a stripper, make fun of my nickname and say that im full of hersheys. whatever thats supposed to mean.

i found that a GREAT way to get ur chick to try being with another girl, is for both "other girl" and guy have a "pussy eatin'" contest. the guy goes first, then the gf is so horny, that she will let her friend do it afterwards.

Ban.

lmao. sorry im just throwing things at everyone on here since ppl like to insult me on my tattoo. cal me a tramp a attention whore a whore in general say my clit flesh is huge make me look like a complete joke, call me a stripper, make fun of my nickname and say that im full of hersheys. whatever thats supposed to mean.

Your liked no worries... ;)

no icant say i have lol

i haven't really talked shit. i was kind of nice. but if you want me to talk shit i will....

my car is faster than yours...:ph34r:

I dub Thee: Bimboghini.

"sorry im just throwing things at everyone on here since ppl like to insult me on my tattoo. "

Your tattoo is not a Lamborghini logo. It's not even close. You were had, or you have no actual idea about Lamborghini and everything you do is an effort to impress men / boys / what have you.

cal me a tramp
You respond well to it. The people you hate treat you like a human, the leg humpers treat you like a whore. You bring it on yourself.

a attention whore
Again, you are. I can post lots of pictures of me. You could post lots of pictures of you. You HAD to post the provocative picture when people started making fun of you. Congratulations, you're an attention whore.

a whore in general
No one is saying that. You're the one that loves referring to sexual innuendo and insults like an 8 year old.

say my clit flesh is huge
What the fuck ?

make me look like a complete joke,
You did that.

call me a stripper,
The photo that you posted helped this one quite nicely.

make fun of my nickname ...
Again, you did this. I only asked you about it and you had to get all uppity about "a 30 year old".

and say that im full of hersheys. whatever thats supposed to mean.
I'm speechless on this one. You caught the labia reference but not that. Speechless.

When you want others to give you credit for being someone worth talking to, and worth spending online time with - you have to prove it and provide it. It isn't just given to you. And using your gender to gain popularity speaks volumes about who you really are. You started off on the wrong foot, not us.

It's not too late to cut the shit and join the crowd here. Countless other females have joined HS and instead of, (Or in apology to) have cut the attention whore shit and either contributed to the conversation, or left.

Pick one.

Dude, this is the third thread you have followed me around in today.
Don't you got anything better to do that comment on my comments?

At least come with something original to bring to the discussion.

He wants your BOD... Hot
main_product_154x244.jpg

Dude, this is the third thread you have followed me around in today.
Don't you got anything better to do that comment on my comments?

At least come with something original to bring to the discussion.
Sorry, In the future i will try to make interesting discussions on how to convince ur girlfriend to eat out another girl, and how much fun promiscuous sex can be. When you get herpes, make a thread and tell us all about how much fun it is.

I dub Thee: Bimboghini.

"sorry im just throwing things at everyone on here since ppl like to insult me on my tattoo. "

Your tattoo is not a Lamborghini logo. It's not even close. You were had, or you have no actual idea about Lamborghini and everything you do is an effort to impress men / boys / what have you.

cal me a tramp
You respond well to it. The people you hate treat you like a human, the leg humpers treat you like a whore. You bring it on yourself.

a attention whore
Again, you are. I can post lots of pictures of me. You could post lots of pictures of you. You HAD to post the provocative picture when people started making fun of you. Congratulations, you're an attention whore.

a whore in general
No one is saying that. You're the one that loves referring to sexual innuendo and insults like an 8 year old.

say my clit flesh is huge
What the fuck ?

make me look like a complete joke,
You did that.

call me a stripper,
The photo that you posted helped this one quite nicely.

make fun of my nickname ...
Again, you did this. I only asked you about it and you had to get all uppity about "a 30 year old".

and say that im full of hersheys. whatever thats supposed to mean.
I'm speechless on this one. You caught the labia reference but not that. Speechless.

When you want others to give you credit for being someone worth talking to, and worth spending online time with - you have to prove it and provide it. It isn't just given to you. And using your gender to gain popularity speaks volumes about who you really are. You started off on the wrong foot, not us.

It's not too late to cut the shit and join the crowd here. Countless other females have joined HS and instead of, (Or in apology to) have cut the attention whore shit and either contributed to the conversation, or left.

Pick one.

He's started :rant:

Now look who can't take a joke. You stepped up to the plate with the insults and wanted to play, we just gave you what you subconsciously were looking for.

Just throwin your own words back at ya....

Back