New Guy Here...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

iwantahb

Hello everyone, I'm obviously new to the board since I am introducing myself. Just thought I would stop in and say whats up. I currently have a couple hondas, and have had a bunch in the past. My list of cars are 89 B16 Si hatch, 95 EG D15b7, 94 LS/Vtec Integra, and currently own 97 EK Hatch, and the wife drives a 99 Civic SI. I just recently had to pull my full turbo kit off the car due to losing compression in #3. So im back to being slow, but have decided to join this thread to start reading up on some swaps. Ill probably go LS turbo, or maybe GSR...

Now after I've told you my life story, just letting everyone know you will be seeing more of me, and for viewing pleasure here are a few pics of my hatch. Ill post pics of the SI when I get home...Work owns me...

4f72re2.jpg

d739re2.jpg

63e5re2.jpg

15d2scd.jpg

B18C/Turbo EK FTW... I also drive an EK. I would like to give you a welcome to HS gift by giving----> "REP 4 U"

Thanks for the rep. As for the GSR Turbo, it would be a good thing but GSR's are very expensive. Depends on if I can find a wrecked integra or not...

Back