new headers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

|Daras

today I finally installed my new headers, they were soooo dificult to install because the old one was sooooooo stuck, I mean It took like 2 days to remove it dude, so now the new headers get too hot (the heat goes all into the engine, it even fogs my windshield, not like before with the stock ones), so I was thinking, is there any way of maybe controlling that heat a little bit? I dont want it to get sucked onto my CAI, Im tlking about kind of discipating that heat away from the top of the engine a little bit idk...

why is the new header getting hotter than the stock??? it shouldnt, maybe you have an exhaust leak somewhere. and i agree with delsol88. use header wrap

ok i havent had time to check the car,its been sitting for a week on the driveway, tomorrow ill check that mofo and c if I did something wrong, I was thinking it could be some kind of leak too, coz i mean the heat just freaking goes into my windshield and I cant c sht, If that continues ill hve to swap it for the old one to c if the same happens or if it stops

Back