new here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civhatch97

i'm new here just sayin "hi" and tellin real quick bout myself.... i used to own a 2005 civic Si that i put $10,000 + into it, but i wrecked it in 2006, racing like a dumbass. i just bought a 97 civic hatch for $500 in good cond. that even ran ,the interior was garbage and it needs minor body work but nothing serious. i read meters for $ so i got to see this car rotting away every month....it was sitting for just under a year, when i finally just asked if the guy wanted to sell it. so i got big plans.... i am getting a b20 engine on friday and have already stripped the interior and replaced the fenders, f. bumper, threw on a type-r grille/ lip,new headlights, header back exhaust,slammed it on some skunk2 coil-overs...etc. i'm just happy to have another car i can finally work on for fun....

hi, you're not a ginger are you? ^he is, (we kind of stray away from him)

lol, sorry, just read the post about being a ginger and it was fresh in my mind.

Welcome. Pics of the car? If you can get more deals like this, shoot me a PM! I'll be there with a trailer that day =)

heres my old Si a couple months before i wrecked it......(i changed the tails before i wrecked it too, they were ugly, but free)
815660_87_full.jpg

815660_88_full.jpg

Heres my new civ...sorry for the CRAPPY pics

l_1f721c8b81dc44f983bd8e07cf4fbd35.jpg

look at the date (just got it today)
8156600093_large.jpg

Back