New Here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dj1000

Just wanted to say Hello!!

Been reading on this site recently and am going to need advice soon regarding my sway, so I figured I would sign up. Seems to be a lot of great information here that will be a big help with my swap.

Live in Wisconsin, and have a 1995 Civic DX automatic, soon to be transformed into a Civic VX 5 speed fuel efficient machine.

Yes, I know the vtec-e's are slow as can be, but with gas prices and 50mpg, how could one resist.

Dave

Just wanted to say Hello!!

Been reading on this site recently and am going to need advice soon regarding my sway, so I figured I would sign up. Seems to be a lot of great information here that will be a big help with my swap.

Live in Wisconsin, and have a 1995 Civic DX automatic, soon to be transformed into a Civic VX 5 speed fuel efficient machine.

Yes, I know the vtec-e's are slow as can be, but with gas prices and 50mpg, how could one resist.

Dave

Amen! :) Or you could just tune your car super lean for highway mileage... but, no, that's not fun. :) Welcome to the site. Good luck with your car and most of all, have fun with it. :)

:wave:

Welcome to the site. Good luck with everything and don't hesitate to ask questions.... in the right section. :thumbsup:

I've done this swap into a 2nd gen CRX. I liked it, no one seemed too. The owner liked it (About the same power, honestly)

I may still have the CVT Cartridge hanging around.

Back