New Lights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ilikepie

I just had one of my headlights burn out and i need new ones. i had some white ones and they werent to bright.. but i was looking at some piaa's. anyone know any good sites to buy some lights or some good brands thanks

Brands = PIAA, Sylvania

I like the PIAA Superwhites and the Sylvania Silverstars.

Stores- I buy all mine locally. Try on GroupBuyCenter or something.

The Silverstars are definitely the best headlights that I have had in my car. Highbeams are a great improvement over my old ones. If you want lots of light though, I recommend Hella's ff500 auxillary lights. Those things you can feel the heat coming off of them, and I wouldn't drive down the road with them on if I knew someone else was coming, unless I seriously wanted to blind them.
BTW is there a major difference between 9004 and 9007 bulb styles? I looked at both plugs, ands they seem to be the same, but the 9007 silverstars have a higher lumen rating than the silverstar 9004s. Any Ideas?

I'm not sure about the difference between 9004 and 9007... the difference in light output might have to do with bulb/filament design (well, yeah) regulated by DOT specifications. Dunno...

Back