New Mexico

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cool maybe me and him can hook up and see whats up sometime, ill be needing some help with my swap soon!

i am in La Mesa to be exact, but still considered to be Las Cruces since no one has heard of La Mesa, i should be picking my car up in a week or so....

Right on. Hit me up via PM if you want any help with it.

La Mesa, that is where Chope's is right?

yeah chopez is up the road, oddly enough i hav enever been there :huh: , i like Severos though. i will be towing the CRX into my shop in la mesa this weekend to put the new rad and all in.

Originally posted by ConceptSleeper@Oct 9 2003, 07:15 AM
yeah chopez is up the road, oddly enough i hav enever been there :huh: , i like Severos though. i will be towing the CRX into my shop in la mesa this weekend to put the new rad and all in.

Chope's is awesome. Let me know if you want a hand with anything. This Saturday starts Fall break.

Yeah, I'm in El Piso...

Hey, LSVTEC what the heck is up with the Aggies...sheesh even UTEP won last weekend...

Who the hell knows, they reall should have beat Idaho. Funny, both college teams I kinda watch sucked it up last weekend. NMSU lost to Idaho and CU lost to Baylor. I guess I start saying "Next season...".

Back