New Music Of The Day....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sue.JPG

RACE FUEL

The best band`s it think are kick ass:

Ad-dc,blacksabbath,panic at the disco,The white stripes,Linkinpark,sum 41,green day ,April wine,Creed,Crossfade,Godsmack,Jimmy eat world,KidRock,Limb Biskit,Metallica,My Chemical Romance,Nickle Back,Offspring,Ozzy Osborne,Smashing Pumpkins,The romones,Three days Grace

Those are kick ass song Trust me one when I say There Kick ass thay are.

You have a few good bands in there, E pretty much summed it up on which ones are good and which ones shows you are gay. But I am wondering who the fuck Ad-dc is? Did you mean AC-DC

FUCK!!!

i didn't catch that one

my fucktard to english auto translator must have been working :(

Its easy to over look with the quality material he gave us. I am surprised not to see the All American rejects, Gym Class hero or whatever they are, and those types of groups weren't listed either.

I almost expected to see Plain White T's on that list...

Almost sounds like he is closet Emo...But who am I to judge...

You should be.

My band list....(way better than his)

KSE
Unearth
Soilwork
As I Lay Dying
Nora
Bullet
Machine Head
(Old) Metallica
Clutch
Diecast

And R. Kelly.

j/k about the last one.

what the fuck did you just say????????

Ad-dc --- ok
blacksabbath --- ok
panic at the disco --- fucking gay... we're talking superhero gay
The white stripes --- gay
Linkinpark --- alright
sum 41 --- alright
green day --- meh
April wine --- gay
Creed --- rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fuckin gay
Crossfade --- meh
Godsmack --- ok
Jimmy eat world --- gay
KidRock --- ok
Limb Biskit --- who??? perhaps you meant Limp Bizkit... in which case early disks get an "alright" later disks get a "meh" bordering on "fucking gay"
Metallica --- early disks good, more recent disks rrrreeeaaalll fuckin gay
My Chemical Romance --- gay
Nickle Back --- meh
Offspring --- meh
Ozzy Osborne --- ok
Smashing Pumpkins --- somewhat ok
The romones --- ok
Three days Grace --- meh

do you even read the shit you type????
seriously :wtf2:
first of all... you didnt list any "kick ass song" you listed a bunch of bands... bands play songs... on a side note "Those" is plural, "song" is singular... make up your fucking mind
secondly... "Trust me one when I say...."..... what?????
third... "There"... where????? ohhhh did you mean they're??? as in they are????
which brings me to the forth point.... "thay"... thats not even a fucking word

i understand you're from canada and perhaps english is not your native language... but you're not even trying... i could put a fucking chimp behind the keyboard and let him mash away and he would still come up with easier shit to read than you do

if this keeps up im going to have no choice but to modify your account so that all of your posts will need to be reviewed and approved by moderators before they make it to the board
if you keep putting out these barely readable posts, then they will simply be deleted
if it is legible without needing to read it 12 times and guess, then it will be approved and posted

i understand that this is not school and perfect grammar and spelling is not required, but this is a text based message board, ie: people need to be able to read the shit you post
READ YOUR OWN ADVICE...
Lots of tough typing and for what ??? Your personal opinion means exactly SHIT, just like the garbage you type about.
If you think mods need to alter posts about kinds of music you do not like than this site has a missed purpose. To talk about Hondas and some personal interests is one thing but to demand everyone be just like you ... CLOWN... is a bit much, and spare me the explanation because you do not have one . BTW ... does keyboard commando routine of yours represent your low IQ or do you suffer from little penis syndrome...
I THINK THIS EVENS THINGS UP ... :D and I'm sorry stands for spelling only

congratulations on making a post that was almost legible....wow it only took your retarded ass a month to come up with that???

and by the way... what ever happened to calling the Canadian politeness police on me????

this guy is rude And is making me angry ans say and I woul like you to email me at chrissio190 at yahoo.ca and make sure to give me a phone number and address or I will bring this to the locatol police I will show them everytihing this this guy did and they`ll do something about it.

i haven't heard anything from them yet

:lmao:

Has anyone checked out "The Dillinger Escape Plan" or "The Fucking Champs" pretty good stuff.

congratulations on making a post that was almost legible....wow it only took your retarded ass a month to come up with that???

and by the way... what ever happened to calling the Canadian politeness police on me????

i haven't heard anything from them yet

:lmao:
Canadian hospitality police ??? It got held up by paranoid homeland security terorists... aka border pooches with gunzzz ... as for my retarded ass I think I skinned your redneck self absorbed little dick :eek:. Want more , keep typing little boy and we'll bring out Websters version of kicking your litteral behind ... all this and not one F word used
So... do you have ANY parts for sale ??? Or a car (maybe even a Honda) :D:D:D
Flame away, myself I have more important stuff to accomplish than keyboard riding...;)

Want more , keep typing little boy and we'll bring out Websters version of kicking your litteral behind ...

For someone that is going to use Webster's for a battle, I would probably look up the spelling of words first...

Back