New News On Old Topic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MugenCRX

well a while back i told you guys a story on how i was buying a burnt up gsr with a good engine...well, the insurance company got to it before i could, so no gsr. BUT today me and 90accordH22(my friend brandon) went to the junkyard. we were only looking for the interior dash vents for my crx, when we stumbled upon a nice little 91 ls integra. well about 10 minutes later we were busy pulling my B18A. i got the engine(auto, so im lookin for good b series cable tranny if anyone knows of any) and the ecu for $150. so look for many a questions regarding an ls swap into an 89 hf. :D YAY!! i finally got an engine.

thanks. it was funny cause most junkyards want like anywhere between $300-500 for a motor and while we were walkin up to the station brandon was like, "what if you ask them how much for it and they were like...oh, $150 bucks?" and sure enough it was $154.49 with the ecu. :worthy: :D :p :lol: B)

i'm havin some weird deja vu . . . you know the illusion of having already experienced something actually being experienced for the first time.

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@Jun 15 2003, 10:54 AM
i'm havin some weird deja vu . . . you know the illusion of having already experienced something actually being experienced for the first time.

What from? :D :D :D

i have a ys1 tranny from my b18a1 i want sell or trade+money for a hydro tranny. I'm think the tranny has around 60k on it. I was hoping to get $375obo if u want it.

Back