New Online Racing Shizzzzzzzz

• Thread starter sisteve
  • Start date
  • Replies 385
  • Views 13K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

THEN 5 min later, i get robbed for 300k in cash :/

i gave up

none of you guys are any of the people that got banned are ya

Originally posted by Trinity@Dec 26 2002, 08:47 AM

Nope. No cheating here- just stealing. Someone finally made away with my Mustang though, so now I rock an 870hp S2000. We talked on PM though, and the guy who took my Mustake is pretty cool.

:D

Originally posted by Trinity@Dec 26 2002, 09:47 AM

They have PMed me twice telling me to kill one of my accounts. Fuck, Domeskilla is a shit account, i told them to delete it. SICustoms is going decent and BoostedBiatch is what i use to jack shit for the hell of it. So fuck em, if they ban me, i would be missing much except for a piece of shit game!

im not cheating... just cuz i have 2 names doesn't mean im cheating... shit they aren't even in the same race range

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! i cant fucking steal a fucking car for the fucking life of me................................ god damn it......... some one (brian,calesta,afipunk)please give me as much help as you can pleezzzz!!!! im fucked now i dont have any calenders or money so i have to steal or sell my car and i dont wanna do that so pleeezzz tell me how (who to jack, when, how many credits, etc.)to SUCCESSFULLY steal a car......... there has to be something you guys are doing right.........

help would be much apreciated.......... and i have 20k and if i can steal something i will be good............steve add me to hondaswap :blink:

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Dec 27 2002, 06:45 AM
i have two accounts but they havent contacted me about it. how do they know it isnt two people sharing the same comp?

I log onto BoostedBiatch and use up my credits trying to jack and then log right off and then get onto SICustoms. So i think they think i'm cheating or something,

The dude who can't steal. If you read the FAQ, it says it doesn't matter if you put in 500/500 credits, you have to find the right combo, and that combo changes. I was boosting using 200/200/ 225/225 and 300/300 (the only 3 times i got shit) and B was boostingat 300/300. Just find the sweet spot.

Originally posted by shuturmowth@Dec 27 2002, 07:07 AM
AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! i cant fucking steal a fucking car for the fucking life of me................................ god damn it......... some one (brian,calesta,afipunk)please give me as much help as you can pleezzzz!!!! im fucked now i dont have any calenders or money so i have to steal or sell my car and i dont wanna do that so pleeezzz tell me how (who to jack, when, how many credits, etc.)to SUCCESSFULLY steal a car......... there has to be something you guys are doing right.........

help would be much apreciated.......... and i have 20k and if i can steal something i will be good............steve add me to hondaswap :blink:

what u need to do is cruise your butt off for import models (using your credits) and they will add calendars to your inventory, then sell those calendars...keep doing this until u can afford to buy a car. i've had my car stolen and i did this and it worked. and you dont need a car to cruise.

keep in mind that the import models will sell about 1 to 3 calendars per model, per 10 working credits, so if you have 40 models and 20 calendars...work them for "5" credits only..or u will run out of calendars and some models will be lost.

regarding stealing cars: i have stolen 2 cars and thought it was easy but have failed my last 10 attempts. and i always use at least 400 credits on each attempt (200, 200). if you look at the stats, u will see that the TOP car thieves only stole like 4 or more cars, so its NOT easy at all. i think they want you to earn money by selling stuff instead of through stealing. ive found that cruising for import models is easy and when u get to 100 or so import models, they start selling like 300 calendars a pop (at 10 credits)...so with 20 credits you instantly earn like $1000!

another thing u can try, which seems easier...is home invasion. look for someone with alot of import models and are worth alot, cause that usually means they have alot of shit. i was able to invade a home on my first try. i used 200,200 credits. good luck!

just dont invade me or i will come after you with my turboed, nitrous-injected, fully-built suspension crx with spoon brakes, weight reduction...and cf hood! :D

i'm not on the hondaswap team, but im gonna give u guys these tips ive learned, so maybe you guys can win.

1) unless u have a fast-as-shit, balls-out-suspension built car...do NOT keep more than $500 in your bank roll when online. i had 2grand stolen from under my nose...4 times ($500 a pop) to the same fucker ...in less than 5 minutes!!!! best thing to do is buy shit that holds value well and keep em in your inventory. you can always sell them. the things that will depreciate least are 1) vision upper strut bar ($295, resale: $221), 2) $595 NOS systems...the more expensive systems have the same resale as the $595 sysems. BE SURE TO CHECK "NO" UNDER "INSTALL?" or you will have to re-dyno!!..or worse...all NA shit would be un-installed....then u have to really de-dyno.

2) before logging out, run out of gas by cruising for models. you won't be penalized when u run out...and this will keep fuckers from racing you when offline.

good luck :) ...and be nice to 'rixceboy' and rixxxceboy' in the game

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Dec 27 2002, 10:09 AM-->
shuturmowth
@Dec 27 2002, 07:07 AM

what u need to do is cruise your butt off for import models (using your credits) and they will add calendars to your inventory, then sell those calendars...keep doing this until u can afford to buy a car. i've had my car stolen and i did this and it worked. and you dont need a car to cruise.

regarding stealing cars: i have stolen 2 cars and thought it was easy but have failed my last 10 attempts. and i always use at least 400 credits on each attempt (200, 200). if you look at the stats, u will see that the TOP car thieves only stole like 4 or more cars, so its NOT easy at all. i think they want you to earn money by selling stuff instead of through stealing. ive found that cruising for import models is easy and when u get to 100 or so import models, they start selling like 300 calendars a pop (at 10 credits)...so with 20 credits you instantly earn like $1000!

car jacking is so much easier. I did 3 in a row.. one for 200, one for 250 and the other i spent 400 and got all 3, sold em and then sold my crx and bought a shitstang GT and modded it out. It had 370rwhp now. :)

Your "with 20 credits you instantly earn like $1000!" isn't realistic. I had 20 models. Had over 600 calenders in stock and gave them 500 credits for work and they sold 180 of them and made me almost 400 bucks. You can sell 50 and make around 120 or so, sell 80 and might push 200. They sell them for different amounts depenedin on how many are sold. If you sell one, it sells for 3 bucks, if you sell around 50, they sell for 2 bucks. So, your not going to make 1000 off of 300 calenders and 20 credits.

regarding the model earning: yea, i should have said 200 models, not 100. ive been doing it. i had 200+ models and if i do two turns at 10 credits each...i earn over $1000. thats why i have a crx but like $36,XXX and right now i have 167 models.

the kicker is, when u have that many models, u lose them quickly if u work them nore than 2 times in a row, so u have to cruise and race alot to keep them happy. im talking about losing like 70 models at a time! that hurts.

also, its so easy to increase your # of models by cruising. it only costs gas. thats how i have so many. just keep cruising for 10 credits a pop and yo'll get like 2 to 9 models a pop.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Dec 27 2002, 10:40 AM
regarding the model earning: yea, i should have said 200 models, not 100. ive been doing it. i had 200+ models and if i do two turns at 10 credits each...i earn over $1000. thats why i have a crx but like $36,XXX and right now i have 167 models.

the kicker is, when u have that many models, u lose them quickly if u work them nore than 2 times in a row, so u have to cruise and race alot to keep them happy. im talking about losing like 70 models at a time! that hurts.

also, its so easy to increase your # of models by cruising. it only costs gas. thats how i have so many. just keep cruising for 10 credits a pop and yo'll get like 2 to 9 models a pop.

I do the direct opposite...I have no cash, no models and no calendars, so if people invade me, they are screwed, I just steal peopls cars...On a sad note, by 607 hp sol got jacked..Somone stole it at the dyno, man they got balls!

i never looked at this post untill today.... this sounds fun in a way how do i get added

Back