New Online Racing Shizzzzzzzz

• Thread starter sisteve
  • Start date
  • Replies 385
  • Views 13K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Dec 31 2002, 05:07 PM
Gabe, you cheap ass! It's 5.00, and you get 2500 credits, credits every 5 minutes, and a bunch of other shizzy!

y0 i got 5, now i have to find a bum to steal his cc so i can actually be a gold member! :D

The more I know about this game the more I grow to hate it.

the gold game sounds cool, but im a cheap bastard :D ...and if i start paying for it, then i'll be spending even more time playing...and thats not a good thing. i already spend about 2 hours a night.

damn that game sucks. glad i didnt get the gold. my car got jacked. went from over $120k to $3k! :angry: now the server is so slow its unreal. would have cost me $11k to insure my car. f*** 'em. its a stupid game :fuckyou:

Originally posted by Import_Addiction@Jan 4 2003, 08:15 AM
i got the gold and in the actual gold game its not slow at all when u click on somethin it comes up right away

yea but your car can still be stolen.

dohlt! i just signed up for gold. someone invite me to the crew. :p

i would, but im in the R3 crews- owning the game other than that #1 guy who appearantly has no life, is bought 2321312312e123124121232 in credits

i was in a crew but they stole all the time. i felt it was a bad influence so i left. now i'm crewless

Back