1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Paint Job For Integra?

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by hondacivicnos, Mar 8, 2003.

1. hondacivicnos

hondacivicnos Senior Member

I am just wondering I have a black INTEGRA and I really want to paint it in yellow (I mean the whole body).
    So if anybody did this before how much does it cost? And how long does it take?

2. Tonyd0821

Tonyd0821 Banned

our shop paint jobs start @ 2500.00

either take it to one-day paint job or down to mexico. lot cheaper. both work and prices.

3. TRuggiero_

TRuggiero_ Senior Member

Anywhere from 200 (do it yourself) to 5,000. It can take as long as a week to month. Ask your local shops, they will give you quotes most of the time.

4. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

this is not swap related. please use the proper forums.

5. b18vtecrx

b18vtecrx Senior Member

it should cost you about 1200 but it all depends on if you want it to be like 2 tone or nething else weird like that but probly close to 1200.00 and it should take 5 days my buddy just got his car painted black and it only took 3 days and this place likes to hold the car for 2 days "to make sure the paint has dried" but i think its so they can test drive your car....haha o well
    oh and next time use the right forum ...im not pissed but some people take it the wrong way .....peace

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted