New pics /New price 92 Eg Hatch /JDM B18C TypeR swap + lots more

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow, thats funny... i'm an only child.. thank you come again

Really interested in your hatch....and either way, bump for you, very nice car.

Only problem is the drive...

BUT, i am willing to fly out and drive it back...make a long weekend out of it. Ive been to vegas, but my wife never has, and would love to go.

Please email me at TSPKMM@aol.com and try to give me a little more info on the engine swap itself. I already can see by the pics that the car is really clean and just needs paint... but the engine itself, everything good on it?

Thanks for your time

Tyler

I can pick you up at the airport i live 10 min away , Car runs perfect and tranny is flawless , Please read the detailed info on the first page or call me if you have any questions . I really dont wanna sell it so cheap but i need money to pay bills . The car is worth much more than 5,500 Mike 702 - 413-3835

Ill take it into serious consideration very soon...

Does the car need ANYTHING at all? Besides a paintjob.

Is it mechanically perfect? and will have no problem making the 2 day drive back to VT?

Ill take it into serious consideration very soon...

Does the car need ANYTHING at all? Besides a paintjob.

Is it mechanically perfect? and will have no problem making the 2 day drive back to VT?

Yes mechanically the car is perfect , I daily drive it and never once had any issues , I wouldnt hesitate too long at this price it should be sold , I may just be taking out the TypeR motor and swap a SOHC in and sell the car for 3,500 no problem

Nice and clean hatch. I would take it off your hands right now for your asking price but I have two kids so i'd rather have a 4 door.

Bumpity bump for you...

Back