new pics of my car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
Here's some pictures with the car under some light, unlike the first ones that were taken in the dark with a flash.

s3fe00c9d24a5e.jpg

s3fe00cb6b71c3.jpg

I just installed 3 new mounts "front left right and center"
You have no idea how much of a pain it was! Now that I know my way around its all pretty simple. I really really like how the car is built, it is VERY WELL built.

To get to the front center mount "snub" well... just check out the pictures...

s3fe00cc6caa44.jpg

Check it out my car wants to look like Bs

s3fe00cdd02721.jpg

I like the fact that the front end is fully removable, when you do the timing belt you remove everything up front, radiator, A/C stuff, Cooling Fans, all the braces, then all you're left with is an open engine just waiting to be worked on.

It's 3am and I have to open up at work tomorrow so Im off to bed.

Dude, that looks like some extreme shit to go through jsut to change a mount or two! :blink:

Good luck with the Audi.... It looks a little too low for a daily driver to me, though...

is it just me or does that last picture make the car look pimk

A4 2.8 V6

over all its not bad at all to work on
first time around removing that stuff was such a pain becuase I had no idea what I was getting into

now that I know my way around it it is very easy and nice

the fact that I can remove the whole front end and have nothing but an open engine bay with engine showing is great! timing belt change should be VERY easy "once" the front is removed

:thumbsup: Audi is some high quality shit.

You should get rid of the 4 Rings in the front grill, it cleans up the car so much.

My mom had a old 5000 for about 6 months, and while we had it, it was awesome. We bought and sold it for the exact amount.

Nice car mang! a freind os mine has a 98 a4 that i did some body work to I also put a kamei grill in it and it looks really nice

Back