new pics of my car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cardomain site has your car with two different colored rims??

and nice color... I personally woulda stuck with a darker color, but looks good, very clean coupe :thumbsup:

Monster tach, run for your lives!!!! j/p

I really like 5th gen coupes, especially with a decent motor.

thanks for the compliments.....lol monster tach? its only 3inches...not as bad as the 5 inch but it works for me...seeing how my stock cluster is off by about 200 rpms

Originally posted by revolution8k@Dec 19 2004, 03:14 PM
cardomain site has your car with two different colored rims??

and nice color... I personally woulda stuck with a darker color, but looks good, very clean coupe :thumbsup:
[post=434380]Quoted post[/post]​

yea...I have black ls wheels and white rota slipstreams....the only problem with the rotas is the two front tires are extremely bald so I had to drive around with the ls wheels on the front but now Im back to all black ls...so they match :D

Originally posted by cycloneb18c3@Dec 19 2004, 10:30 PM
how come I think Ive seen a car in pictures up against that same concrete wall? it looks familar.... :hmm:
[post=434491]Quoted post[/post]​

lol well its the wall to my house...so if youve seen pictures it must be someone who was at my house? any idea wat car? maybe it was even my old white hatchback that was for sale here on hondaswap about a year ago?

that one nice civic.. i was like "WOW" on the paintjob.. defineatly made a difference.. nice job...

Back