New pic's Yo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ep3moschini

I R T3H NO00Bz!
Dscf0589.jpg

Dscf0603.jpg

Dscf0602.jpg

Dscf0604.jpg

Dscf0588.jpg

Dscf0609.jpg

Dscf0587.jpg

Dear Mr. President,

I am writing to give you the final scoop on the Foreign Oil Dependency issues that you spoke of in your State of the Union address.

To get to the point - there are far too many WRXs on the road. Please remove 80% of them. Thanks.

Your pal,
-Steve

P.S. I am not a crackpot.

I wouldve been there....stupid college....bah. Oh well, my car is far too cool to be in the same picture with WRX's. Joes car - it's cool enough.

Quoted post[/post]]
I wouldve been there....stupid college....bah. Oh well, my car is far too cool to be in the same picture with WRX's. Joes car - it's cool enough.

yeah well that cop that had no grounds to pull you and me over earlyer. . .

the dick nabbed all of us on teh way back to dunkin' donuts. . . he still had no grounds to do anything but he did take our licence's and bust our balls for 48min.

yeah let us know what was up!

i speed through northbridge/whitinsville and no cops mess with me. they do stare, though.

then again, how many people in those 2 towns drive a modified car in a business suit?

Well, Kevins car is a bit high profile. But it doesn't mean the cop has to harass you guys like that. No NPD cop has ever given me a hard time I didn't deserve.

Back