new pissedoff track y0!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Not bad, reminds me of the original NiN Doom music... I like it. :)

I hope it does.

I'm never going to have a music career. i know this. I accept this. I don't have the time to put the effort in to making it and have 0 desire to ever tour... so it will never happen.

If someone likes my shit enough to steal it and i hear it on the radio, you all know where you heard it first.

Be a song writier. They dont tour, they dont conert, they dont do crap. They write songs and sell them to bands for $. Might as well make a few bucks on it. I have a friend of a friend of a friend (you know how that goes) who wrote a song and sold it to a band, and he pulled $50-70k a month for several months off of that one song. Of course, he is now broke again and writing more songs, trying to hit the mains stream again.. But he made a killing for a while there.

**edit**

For a video, all you need is an air compressor and a pig heart. Some barbed wire.. Strip naked and cover your nutz with a rag. Crucify yourself and get it from 908789076 different angles. Add a random monkey here and there. Extra points if its filmed in a condemned slaughter house.

Thats how NIN does it, anyway.

Last edited:
Back