New Ride - J35A4 Powered

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

webink_EK9

Just got the bigger family mover. We traded in the Highlander for and Odyssey. I've got as much power as an S2000! Bring that shit on!! Just thought I'd let you all know. J35A4 POWER!!! :roll:

LOL
Thats grandpa...well my dad. He and my mom were driving it around the block to see how it felt. They gave me such a hard time...I ended up with a mini van before they did. It sucks, but with twins, not too much choice. Needed the extra seats and I'm not getting a huge suv. Besides, I've got Vtec...I just can't feel it like in the civic.

Looks like an EX. Very nice vans. Semi sporty suspension (for a mini van at least), decent power, and pretty clean design. However, just watch out for the transmissions. Honda has been having problems recenctly with their V6 trannys, however, there is now a recall going on with a longer warrentee.

Thanks for the info, I'll keep an eye out for anything about the tranny. Its really not too bad for a minivan. I just need to take it a little easy on the gas it eats. Oh well, that the price of family I guess.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Jul 8 2004, 02:19 PM-->
I want to see a burnout pic. I know those things will do burnouts...
[post=360508]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL shit you read my mind...

webink_EK9
@Jul 10 2004, 12:01 AM
HMM....I'll give that shit a shot! Then I'll send it to SCC for the burnout of the month pic. Woohoo!
[post=361087]Quoted post[/post]​

bhahahahaha!! that would rock.

Back