new scion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

micah

click

3-2007-scion-fuse-concept-coupe.jpg

thoughts?

eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :puke:

I just saw they are targeting this toward my generation. WTF no one I know would ever consider anything that ugly. I want 1990's styling!!!

its a concept, i could see the final version being something i would drive. dunno what the drivetrain is, but i see intercooler (? or is that just a radiator). Lets wait and see what it looks like.

huge brick sized headlamps, small dime sized foglamps.

that car is a huuuuge no go. its about as cool as aids.

hmm, are we going to be living in a robocop world ?? concepts are nice to spark ideas, I'd have to :puke: if it actually got produced

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
lambo doors = t3h gayness

those are gullwing doors :wink:

i kinda like it. dunno if id drive it or not, but real futuristic sci-fi feel to it.

Papercutter doors. Gullwings are central roof panel or outer roof panel mounted (Bricklin, Mercedes Gullwing and Delorean). "Lamborghini doors" are a Bertone invention called "Papercutter".

It looks like a Hurse.

Hearse :)

And I love this car. I would rock it. The cutters are too far out (There is no benefit either in side swing nor in safety (Roll overs))

yet another ugly car brough to you by scion.

looks like the radiator to me. Oh, and that front looks almost as bad as that widebody crx.

as for doors, check out the saab concept, now those are some doors i wouldnt mid having!!!

I don't understand why companies are going with that front style. The GTR concept and the new Evo concept both have the hideous fat nose thing going on too. I just don't get it. Oh well, I'll just keep driving my CRX.

7-2007-saab-aero-x-concept.jpg

8-2007-saab-aero-x-concept.jpg

ive never heard the phrase papercutter doors before. lambo, scissor, gullwing, but not papercutter :wink:

now that ^^^ is fuckin' bad!

EDIT: after reading the article... i dig the whole idea of the vehicle. lots of nifty little features. if they made it look half-way decent and did away with the hatchback look, i'd possibly buy one.

RE-EDIT: oh bloody hell... after seeing the pics here... http://www.scion.com/showroom/concept_cars/fuse/ . i take back everything i said above. there's no hope for that rediculous pile of concept crap.

i still kinda like the fuse. the rear looks funny form a side angle, but the sunroof and rear glass are badass.

and that saab is badass, looks like a maserati kinda.

too much technology. . . .

if that is an intercooler then maybe some hope.

For some reason i do really like the eg's and ef's but not the newer stuff, i guess they all look too busy.

Back