new seats!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
i know they're not sparco's, but hell, for $230, they'll work!if they fall apart, well, ateast they weren't very expensive :)

i spend about 4 hours today trying to make a mount for it, but i finally got way to pissed and said fuck it.. i bought a mount kit for them as well.. it's comming in sometime monday

s40c15c0b8d9b4.jpg

s40c15c368b2d9.jpg

look! they're "matthew approved" (my little brother)
s40c15c51975f1.jpg

How do they feel??

I sat in a couple different kinds, kind of like your style, but they didn't hold me well, and I'm looking for a decent cheap-o kind that'll hug nicely.

first off.. dont flame me for where i got them :p *cough*pepboys*cough*

but fuck, for that cheap why not?

they hold me in pretty damn good actually. havent gotten thrm in the car yet.. i'm waiting on a mount kit comming monday. another reason i bought them is because i got a chance to try them out first, so i knew exactly what to expect when i got them.

yeah, i heard the sho mis shift.. the cops comming sucked, but hell, i've never seen that many races before they were broken up :)

that b20/vtec crx was fuckin fast!

Could be wrong but they wouldnt be cheap if it were $230 a piece. Damn, I would have bought them to if I was walking around Pep Boys. Out of curiosity, what were you doing in Pep Boys anyway?

unfortunately, they were 230 each, but hell, everything i could find from sparco, corbeau, and recaro, in an adjustable were $499 and up..

i was in pep boys with a friend, he said he was gunna but me a new shift knob because mine is well beyond fucked.. my current one had about 1/2 inch play in all directions(on the shift lever) and can be taken on and off without any screwing, removal of lil tiny screws, etc. he never did buy me one cuz he thought they were like $5, where they are really ~20ish.. i want a stock shift knob anyway..

well, that and i kinda wanted to look at the hummer golf cart they had chilling outside the store :p too bad they wanted $6,000 for it :blink:

ehh, they weigh about 2.5 lbs less then the gsr leathers, but they look a hell of a lot better

230 apiece homeboy, those look cool but shopping around would do some good nexttime
i sold some tenzo rs with harnesses for 350 for the pair on ebay, after nobody would buy them for 250 local but your seats do look nice

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jun 7 2004, 02:43 AM
unfortunately, they were 230 each, but hell, everything i could find from sparco, corbeau, and recaro, in an adjustable were $499 and up..

Are you sure? The Corbeau TRSs that I have are $320 each, and that's the published retail price. You can usually get a pair of Corbeau adjustables with custom brackets for right about $800 shipped.

black was all i saw.. i would have gone for grey to match whats left of my gsr leather interrior :)

yeah, they're in shitty condition though. both need to be re-done

Back