new setup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats why cars like that are not street cars. if someone barely looses control at the track they stop the runs, send a guy out to sweep up debris, and start again. If you drove that on the street there would definitely be problems.

thats why cars like that are not street cars. if someone barely looses control at the track they stop the runs, send a guy out to sweep up debris, and start again. If you drove that on the street there would definitely be problems.

i know it's not a street car. i'm not that dumb. haha, i know you are just being thorough i just use to work on aircraft and nothing could get near the turbines.

yeah it was.. I noticed the screen.

keeps birds from being mulched....

what did i tell ya, 9 seconds. congrats bro.

I know this thread has been dead for a long time, but i'm curious to what that big round thing is on the intake pipe. I don't know to much on turbo cars, but does that somehow act as the intercooler?

i think it's kind of a surge tank. the air pressure builds in there to reduce turbo lag. but i have never built a 9 second car, so i'm not 100% sure.

thank you for answering my question even though this post it rather old. I was guessing it was some kind of intercooler, concidering its a 9 second car, and i didn't see a typical air to air intercooler. thanks again

Help please

How much boost does a stock gsr b18 block hold up to with a built bottom end? I was thinking of doing around 20-25 pounds of boost and was wondering if I would have to sleeve the block or just build the bottom end with a good set of rods and pistons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back